Friday, November 13, 2009

Plan B

To quote my sister " Swine flue can suck it!" The hospital I'm delivering at has a new visitation policy because of the Swine flu. 2 people can only visit the ENTIRE time I'm at the hospital. So, no grandparent photos holding the babies until I get home. Yesterday and today was spent calling, emailing and talking to anyone and everyone at Huron Valley and the DMC. With no luck, they won't budge. We are on the plan B. My wonderful mother-in-law gave the second spot to my mom to be there with Bob and I. We will be taking tons of photos and video for the grandparents. We will be posting photos as soon as possible on Monday. Since my c-section is at 8:30 in the morning, I'm hoping to get photos and updates by dinner time.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming:)

5 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love our mother in law? I do!! That policy really stinks!! Anyway, I am SOOOO glad that you will at least be able to have your mom in there to help you and Bobo! I couldn't imagine, c-section plus 2 brand new babies and only 1 person to rely on for help! Enjoy them and we'll be there to see you once you are all nice and settled in at home (ok, so maybe that's a bit of a stretch!). Oh, and I demand photos by lunch j/k ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bummed about the swine flu- but so excited that you will be meeting your babes soon!!! Can't wait to see pics!
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very gracious of your mother in law ! Your mom is very excited (as is your dad). Will be thinking of you all on Monday morning. Sharon Breidinger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing the pics of your twinnies!! Just make sure you take lots of care of yourself and your family!! Relax & dont sweat the small stuff!! Cant wait to meet them either!!!! Let me know if you need anything.....I'm still waiting for you to let me know you need something!! :) ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    You are so blessed! That was so wonderful of your Mom-in-law to give the second spot to your Mom. I work with your Mom and know how excited she's been waiting for those babies! I can't wait to see more pics! Give those babies a great big hug from me! I'll keep you all in my prayers!

    Take Care,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete